Recipe without gluten and lactose
- 3 oranges used all the fruit
- 8 eggs
- 420 g of white sugar
- 420 gr of almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Put the oranges in a saucepan with water and bring to boil. Once the water boils, reduce heat and leave to cook for 1h 30 ‘. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 170 ° C
- Once oranges are cool, they are cut into quarters, ground (both the fruit as the skin) and mixed with almond flour. Reserve.
- In the bowl of electric mixer mix on high speed together eggs, sugar, salt and baking powder for 13 minutes.
- When the mixture is ready, slowly pour the almond flour mixture and orange. Beat until blended.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and let rest 20 ‘.
- After this time, scrape batter into prepared ramekins.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a tester inserted near center comes out clear.